We welcome the opportunity to help the community gain a deeper understanding of Louisiana Children’s Museum. Sharing the how, what, and why of all that we do is a key part of how we support and connect with families.
- Louisiana Children’s Museum Named a Winner of the Greater New Orleans Top Workplaces 2023 Award
- Louisiana Children’s Museum Announces New CEO, Tifferney M. White
- LCM Launches CEO Search with BoardWalk Consulting – CEO Leadership Profile
- Longtime Children’s Museum CEO Announces Retirement
- In Dialogue Video Chat Series Helps Parents Learn About the Mental Health of Their Children
- Louisiana Children’s Museum Launches Resilient Rainbows
- Louisiana Children’s Museum to Reopen Wednesday, June 17thWith Expanded Health and Safety Measures
- In Dialogue — Talking with Children About Current Events: Starting Conversations About Racism, Violence, and Justice
- Louisiana Children’s Museum to Shift Focus to Virtual and Offsite Programs Beginning Monday, August 17
USA Today Names LCM One of 10Best New Museums
Louisiana Children’s Museum opened its brand new facility in 2019, with 8.5 acres and two floors of exhibits for kids to explore. Exhibits cover topics in literacy, the environment, STEM, arts & culture and health & wellness.
LCM In The News
A lot of time, thought, and intention went into creating Louisiana Children’s Museum, and it’s exciting when all that effort is recognized. Learn more about what everyone’s saying about us.